Baby Gray

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Gracie Update

My mom and dad kept Gracie for a weekend over the holidays while Cole and I went down to see his family in Mobile. I was home last weekend and discovered they had taken this video of her while they had her. It is mostly just her running back and forth fetching but I thought it was cute and wanted to let you see Gracie "in action!" She even "wee wees" on the floor at the end when my mom walks into the room - typical Gracie!

2 comments:

TBG said...

hey lady! when is your dr. appt?

btw... miley just watched this video with me. what a cutie! she wants to meet gracie soon.. i'd be interested to see how she'd do with such a little one :)

Katie and Cullen said...

Hey girl! I just ran across your blog on TBG's. Congrats on the big news!! How exciting! I'm so glad I found your blog... I'm definitely going to have to keep up with you guys!