The realist in me must admit that it scares the bageebees out of me... the worries of morning sickness, miscarriage, the actual BIRTH, how it will affect our marriage, finances, etc. But the believer in me knows that the Lord will provide all that we need, that as long as we continue in repentance and reliance, we will continue to live out our journey in His grace. I know that whatever He has ordained is going to come to pass no matter how much I worry about life. I know He always holds me, holds Cole, and holds our future in His grip. I know that he has our ultimate best in mind and will only continue to make us more and more into His image that we may ultimately show Him glory... I know all of this and it comforts me endlessly.
The picture at the start of the post is how we told my mom and dad. It's a really cute ad that they had shown us in a magazine that I then photoshop-ed the text below to match the original ad (Cole came up with the new wording). We sent it to my parents in an e-mail, telling them we'd seen this funny ad they had to check out. I may write about the moment I actually found out and got to tell Cole in a future post, but needless to say, this has definitely been an exciting way to start off the New Year!

2 comments:
YAY!!!!!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YALL! Can't wait to go shop and watch your precious belly grow :) I really like how yall told your parents!-that was awesome! You're going to be fantastic parents... God has you in His great big hands!
love yall!
The Gambles
I can't not wait to see you two! I am excited all over again for ya'll, what a special time. God bless and keep you.
Post a Comment