Baby Gray

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 9, 2009

A great day

Cole and I randomly decided to "play hooky" from work today and have a fun day just to ourselves. We found a townhouse that we really like and got to visit it over the weekend, so we took some time today to go and talk to a mortgage loan officer and get the ball rolling in that department. Afterward, we went to a baby store I've been dying to go to, then spent a while walking along the Cahaba River (?) -- at least I think that's what it was -- trying out our new camera. Here are a few pics to enjoy from our day off!







3 comments:

Ashley said...

Jenn I love the picture of you. That is a really nice camera, so jealous! Miss u

Katie and Cullen said...

Those pics are gorgeous! Pregnancy looks good on you. :-) Hope you're feeling well!!

TBG said...

hey friend! i miss you!!! let's get together soon? how are you feeling? i'm soooo excited that yall find out the sex in what... 2 weeks??? YAY! I know youre so ready to give baby gray a name!