Things I am looking forward to:
1. Meeting Isabelle
2. Having my pre-pregnancy body back
3. Trip to the Grays next weekend for Cole's b-day/Father's day
4. Finishing Isabelle's room
5. Discovering the "mom" in me
6. 2-year wedding anniversary in October
7. Our next trip -- hopefully this summer
8. Finishing decorating our new home
Things I did yesterday:
1. Played with Gracie
2. Watched Cole paint the baby room
3. Went on a mini-date with Cole - PF Changs for lunch, shopping, hanging out at home
4. Bought bedding for the baby crib
5. Took Gracie for a walk
6. Reminisced w/ Cole about the night we met 8 1/2 years ago
7. Researched comps online for an art appraisal I'm doing
8. Looked up an art project idea for Isabelle's closet (will post pics when I'm done)
Things I wish I could do:
1. Work for myself - as much and in whatever capacity I desire
2. Paint
3. Golf
4. Have more time with my family & friends
5. Travel the world over
6. Be more creative; write more
7. Have the time to learn another language - Greek or Russian
8. Cook
Shows I watch:
1. Lost
2. The Office
3. Jon & Kate + 8 - though the current situation is so disheartening I may stop watching
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. The Real Housewives of NJ - it's pretty trashy but I actually find myself liking each of the women in some way
6. American Idol
7. Gossip Girl (very rarely)
8. Whatever Cole watches - Mythbusters, How It's Made, etc.
Favorite foods:
1. Japanese food
2. Chocolate
3. Ice cream
4. Hamburgers
5. Chicken
6. Grilled cheese sandwiches
7. Anything with cheese
8. Baked potatoes
Places I've traveled:
1. All over Italy
2. All over France
3. Some Switzerland
4. London
5. Kaua'i, Hawaii
6. California - LA, Palm Springs, San Fran, Carmel/Big Sur
7. Prague & Vienna
8. Key West
I'd like to travel:
1. Greece
2. Egypt
3. Peru (Machu Picchu)
4. Canada
5. Mexico
6. Fiji/Bora Bora
7. Russia
8. Caribbean
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think my favorite part is reading what you did the day before and things you would like to do...The first gives insight on your day to day...the second is less predictable in someways. Over all I love you!
Thanks, Jen!!! I do remember that you really like Dr. Kennedy and have added her to my list of "must go meet" doctors :) can't wait to kiss on isabelle's sweet cheeks! are you having a baby shower? make sure i'm on the invite list! xoxox love y'all!!!
omgosh youre 30 weeks!!!
Post a Comment